Creating a Folder is easy:
- Click the NEW FOLDER link found in any of the Screens, Docs, or Data Sources pages.
- Enter a name for the Folder.
This name is what will show to mobile app users.
- If you are using User Groups, you will also see a Restrict To field.
Should you select a specific group to restrict the Folder to, then only web and app users in that Group will be able to view and access the Folder.
- Choose which app users you wish to assign the Folder to.
All selected app users will automatically receive access to the contents of the Folder once you save it.
- Once you’ve filled out the fields, hit the Create button to create the Folder.