Can I set Choices fields to automatically select an option?
Yes, our Forms engine will auto-select a row on Choices fields provided the following conditions are met:
- The Choices field is linked to a Data Source
- The Choices field is has Data Source filters defined
- There is a single result/row in the Choices field
If you don't want this auto-select behavior to occur, then you need to either use Static options on your Choices field or do not filter the Data Source rows on it.
How can I change the order of Pages in my Form design?
- Click the Continuous View link on the right hand side of the designer to switch the design into a view that shows all pages continuously.
Now click and drag the top most Page that you wish to reorder and drop it into the desired position below the other target Pages.
Once the Page order is as desired, click the Paged View link on the designer to switch back to the default per Page view of your design.
- Export your design to Excel via the Export button on the designer.
In the Excel file, change the order of your Pages by cut/pasting the Page and all its fields into the desired position.
Save your changes to the Excel file and use the Import button in the designer to import your new design.